This is made possible by BBC Foods!
- 1 tbsp mild or medium curry powder
- 2 tbsp low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g/9oz halloumi, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 multi-seed tortilla wraps
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 1 Baby Gem lettuce, shredded
For the mint and cucumber raita
- 125g/4½oz low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp mint leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cucumber, halved, seeds removed, coarsely grated
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 vine tomato, roughly chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mix together the curry powder, yoghurt, lemon juice and olive oil.
Coat the halloumi in the marinade .
Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile, make the raita by mixing all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Season well with salt and pepper and chill in the fridge.
Preheat the grill to medium-high.
Thread the marinated halloumi pieces onto two metal skewers, reserving any leftover marinade.
Cook the halloumi skewers under the grill for 7 minutes.
Once the halloumi pieces are golden-brown and beginning to char, remove them from the skewers and set aside.
Warm the wraps for 20 seconds each in a microwave, then fill with the halloumi, raita, mango chutney and Baby Gem lettuce.
Banner and Image Credit: BBC
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.