This is made possible by BBC Foods!
- 400g/14oz peeled butternut squash, cut into 5mm/¼in dice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1¼ tsp ground cumin
- 200g/7oz full-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp harissa paste
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 400g tin mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 medium or large tortilla wraps
- 1 small romaine lettuce, finely sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Put the squash on a baking sheet, drizzle with the oil, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the cumin and season with salt and pepper. Roast for about 15 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix the yoghurt with the spring onions, garlic, harissa, the remaining cumin and the lemon juice.
Stir in the beans and coriander and season well with salt and pepper.
Warm the wraps in the cooling-down oven until just warm to the touch but still pliable.
Divide the lettuce between the wraps, placing it in the middle. Top with the bean mixture and the roasted squash.
Fold in the sides and bottom, then roll up tightly. Slice in half on the diagonal.
Banner and Image Credit: BBC