March 15, 2023
This is made possible by BBC Foods!
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp cider or wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or finely grated
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tsp runny honey or sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 500g/1lb 2oz pork belly slices
- freshly cooked rice and steamed greens, to serve
Mix together the soy sauce, vinegar, oil, garlic, chilli flakes, Chinese five-spice, sugar and salt together in a large shallow dish.
Add the pork slices and leave to marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Preheat the air fryer to 180C. Arrange the pork slices in the air fryer basket, ideally in a single layer.
Air-fry for 30 minutes, turning halfway through and brushing with any remaining marinade.
Serve the pork with the rice and steamed greens.
Banner and Image Credit: BBC
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.