This is made possible by BBC Foods.
- 400g/14oz sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm/1in cubes
- 400g/14oz carrots, cut into 2cm/1in cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 chicken breast fillets (about 170g/6oz each)
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 2 tsp ras-el-hanout spice mix
- a handful of fresh thyme sprigs
- a handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt, to serve
Make sure to preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6 so it is ready for use.
- Put the sweet potatoes and carrots in a roasting tray, drizzle over the oil, and season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
Add the red onion and garlic and toss well. Roast for another 20 minutes.
Put the chicken breasts and lemon quarters in the roasting tray in a single layer. Sprinkle everything with the ras-el-hanout and thyme.
Roast for a further 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Stir through the coriander.
To serve, divide between four plates, each with a slice of roast lemon for squeezing over and a tablespoon of yogurt.
Banner and Image Credit: BBC