This is made possible by BBC foods!
For the tomato relish
- ½ small onion, finely diced
- 200g/7oz tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 lime, zest only (juice used below)
- salt and pepper
For the bean and rice burrito
- 400g tin Mexican-style bean mix or mixed beans in mild chili sauce
- 200g/7oz frozen sweetcorn, defrosted
- 8 tortilla wraps
- 150g/5½oz long-grain rice, cooked according to the packet instructions or in a microwave (see tip)
- 1 lime, juice only
- 200g/7oz plain yogurt
To make the tomato relish, mix together all the ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside once this has all been mixed together!
- To make the burritos, heat a small frying pan over medium heat and warm the beans through for 5 minutes. Unless you want to cook for 1 minute in the microwave.
- Add the sweetcorn and mix well. Taste and add salt and pepper if necessary.
Warm the tortilla wraps for 10 seconds in a microwave after all the steps are done!
To assemble, divide the cooked rice and beans between the eight tortilla wraps. Squeeze a little lime juice over each of them.
Spoon over the tomato relish and the yogurt and roll up to enclose each burrito. Serve warm.
Banner and Image Credit: BBC