July 20, 2022
This is made possible by BBC Foods!
- 160–200g/6–7oz uncooked quinoa (or 400g/14oz cooked quinoa)
- 500g/1lb 2oz frozen edamame beans, defrosted
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 pepper, thinly sliced
- 200g/7oz spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander leaves
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ lime, juice only
- diced chilli (optional)
Rinse the quinoa under cold water. Drain and cook the quinoa in a saucepan of boiling water according to the packet instructions.
- Once done, let it cool down!
For the dressing, mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
Combine the quinoa, edamame, grated carrots, sliced pepper and spinach. Pour over the dressing, add the coriander.
Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Banner and Image Credit: BBC
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.