- 280g pack sliced cooking chorizo
- 1 large red onion, finely sliced
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into strips
- 400g can chickpeas , drained and rinsed
- 12 semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 100g bag rocket, to serve
- In a large frying pan, dry-fry the chorizo until golden for about 10 mins, then use a slotted spoon to scoop it from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onion and peppers to the pan and soften in the chorizo fat for 10 mins. Stir in the chickpeas and tomatoes, warming through.
- Pour in the red wine vinegar and season. Serve in bowls with handfuls of rocket on top.
Recipe courtesy of BBC GoodFood.