A lot of people look online for a workout routine that would be best suited for you, however not everyone knows what your genetics are and or how you would be built from it, however, this would be the same. This one can possibly help someone who finds it hard to gain weight.
This workout requires someone to eat over 3000 calories a day to ensure full results as this workout can be intense for some people and can reduce fat more than gain weight, however, this workout can increase muscle mass as well as other factors.
- 3 Sets of 5 Squats
- 3 Sets of 5 Flat Bench
- 3 sets until failure Pull-Ups
- 3 sets until failure Dips
- 3 sets of 8 or 10 barbell bicep curls
- 3 sets until failure tricep extension
- 3 sets of 5 Squats
- 3 sets of 8 or 10 Incline Bench Press
- 1 set of 5 Deadlift
- 3 sets of 8 to 12 Dumbbell shoulder press
- 2 sets of 8 to 10 Rows
- 3 sets of 8 to 10 Barbell bicep curls
- 3 sets of 8 to 10 Close grip bench
Do one of the workouts one day and the next when you have recovered. For any more workout plans, click here!
Banner and Image Credit: Mladen Zivkovic