Lower back pain can be the worst at times. Being unable to lean down without a massive pain spike down your spine, a massive issue in sitting down and unable to exercise properly, for example, going to the gym will be difficult. All and all, lower back pain can be a “pain in the backside”. Here is 5 exercises that may be able to help your lower back get stronger over time!
3. Bridges( Picture and how to do)
- Lie down on the ground with your feet flat on the floor.
- Hands on your sides and press your feet to the floor and slowly lift up from your buttocks. Lifting from the ground in one straight line. Shoulders off the floor and hold for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Lower down slowly.
- Repeat 15 times and do this for 3 sets.
2. Draw-in Maneuverer( Picture and how to do)
- Lie on the ground with your feet on the floor, flat!
- Relax your hands… put them by your side.
- Take a deep breath. Breathe out and pull your belly button towards your spine.
- Hold for no longer than 5 seconds.
- Repeat 5 times.
1. Supermans ( Picture and how to do)
- Lie on your stomach this time with your arms extended out in front of you.
- Make sure your legs are stretched out long too.
- Life your hands and feet off the ground
- Up to 6 inches until you feel your lower back contraction.
- Hold for 2 seconds at least.
- Once back to starting position…. Repeat 10 times!