There is nothing more frustrating in Clash of Clans than having your Clan Leader go AWOL luckily the guys at Supercell have built a failsafe to reduce the need to have to disperse the clan and create a new one.
Here is what happens if your Clan Leader is inactive;
After 60 days of inactivity:
- An in-game message is sent to the entire Clan, informing them that the highest-ranking and longest-serving active member will be the new Leader.
After 74 days of inactivity:
- The Leader receives a notification about the rotation because of their inactivity.
After 83 days of inactivity:
- The Leader receives a second notification about the rotation.
- The entire Clan receives a second notification about the rotation.
After 90 days of inactivity:
- The new Leader is appointed.
Who will be promoted to Leader?
Only Co-leaders and Elders can be appointed as new Leaders. Leader status will never be given to a Member, regardless of their tenure or past positions in the Clan.
Why isn’t Leader rotation happening in my Clan?
Below are the reasons why the Leader hasn’t changed yet:
The Leader has logged in to the game during the rotation process.
The rotation process is still ongoing.
There are no Elders or Co-Leaders who can be promoted to leaders.
If rotation can’t happen in your Clan, your best option is to find or create a new Clan.
This information has been provided directly from the Supercell Support website and was correct as of the 14th of June 2022
Want to join the Clash of Clans Community? Join the Clash of Clans Group on Five Minutes Spare.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.