Terms & Conditions of Use.
The term ‘Five Minutes Spare’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Princess Street Botchergate Carlisle Cumbria CA1 1TT. Our company registration number is 07996743 The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or any related service.
- Use & Registration
Nearly anyone is welcome to use our site whether you choose to register or not. If you choose to join us please note that we can not accept registrations from the following:
- Anyone under 13 years of age.
- Anyone prohibited from viewing our site or using our, services under applicable laws.
- Anyone whose registration has been terminated due to breaches of our Terms or Policies
If registering as a member you agree to the following:
- That you will only create one personal account.
- That you will provide accurate information.
- That you will take personal responsibility for safeguarding your account and won’t share your log in details with anyone else.
- You acknowledge that your account is not transferable to any third party (without our express permission).
- Site Content
- Content Produced on the website is for your general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- If you choose to upload or share anything on our site to which you hold creative rights that you retain full ownership but grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide licence to host, use, distribute, and publicly perform or display this.
- We reserve the right to remove any uploaded content which at our sole discretion violates site policy or is deemed illegal; this includes but is not limited to:
- Content depicting or encouraging abusive and or violent behaviour.
- Pornographic in nature or involving sexual exploitation:
- Content designed to impersonate an individual or brand:
- Unauthorised trademark use or copyrighted materials:
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with any copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience or to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) concerned. We have no influence over or responsibility for the content on any linked website(s). Further, when you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and subject to their exclusive Jurisdiction.
If choosing to use our multi-vendor store then please see our additional Vendor Terms & Conditions.
Last Updated 10/12/2021