Well in two days the guessing will be over, but this late trade plus the jungle drums which are beating loudly means we have to make a few adjustments. Anyway here is our final (honestly) 2019 Mock Draft:
1. Arizona Cardinals – Kyler Murray (QB, Oklahoma) – Is Murray an Upgrade over Rosen? Who knows but it looks like the Cardinals think so plus they will get a lot of interest in Josh once they pull the trigger.
2. San Francisco 49ers – Quinnen Williams (DT Alabama) – Could be Bosa but with Dee Ford on board, they might want to take a tackle
3. NY Jets – Nick Bosa (DE/OLB Ohio State) – Too good to pass up here – trade possible too.
4. Oakland Raiders – Ed Oliver (DT Houston) – Possibly the 2nd best player in the Draft
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Josh Allen (OLB Kentucky) – 2nd Best Edge Rusher – trade possible here if this pans out
6. NY Giants – Jawaan Taylor (OT Florida) – Protect Eli and grab his successor next year
7. Jacksonville Jaguars – Jonah Williams (OL Alabama) – Protect Foles first then get him some weapons
8. Detroit Lions – Montez Sweat (Edge Miss State) – Getting after the QB may be the only way to win in the NFC North in 2019
9. Buffalo Bills – T.J. Hockenson (TE, Iowa) – A nice weapon for Allen and will help with the run game.
10. Denver Broncos – Devon White (LB LSU) – Use Flacco like Peyton and win with lights out Defense
11. Cincinnati Bengals – Drew Lock (QB Missouri) – Andy Dalton’s heir apparent a year or two from now.
12. Green Bay Packers – Noah Fant (TE Iowa) – Give Rogers another weapon
13. Miami Dolphins – Dwayne Haskins (QB Ohio State) – Let Fitzpatrick mentor him for a few games and then throw him in.
14. Atlanta Falcons – Clelin Ferrell (DE Clemson) – Strengthen the D line
15. Washington Redskins – Rashan Gary (DE Michigan) – Injury worries may be overdone and he is a stud off the edge
16. Carolina Panthers – Brian Burns (DE/OLB Florida State) – More pass rush needed
17. New York Giants – Devin Bush (LB Michigan) – OL strengthened now stiffen the defense
18. Minnesota Vikings – Andre Dillard (OT Washington State) – Protect Cousins
19. Tennessee Titans – D.K. Metcalf (WR, Mississippi) – Give Mariota another weapon
20. Pittsburgh Steelers – Greedy Williams (CB LSU) – CB is their biggest need
21. Seattle Seahawks – Jeffery Simmons (DT, Mississippi State) Add some youth to their DL
22. Baltimore Ravens – Parris Campbell (WR Ohio State) – Give Lamar Jackson someone to throw to and see if he is the future at QB
23. Houston Texans – Greg Little (OT Ole Miss) – Deshaun Watson was sacked 72 times last year, enough said!
24. Oakland Raiders – Byron Murphy (CB Washington) – A need filed
25. Philadelphia Eagles – Christian Wilkins (DT Clemson) – Build on their strongest area
26. Indianapolis Colts – Garrett Bradbury (OT NC State) – Give Luck time and he will shred most defenses
27. Oakland Raiders – Joshua Jacobs (RB Alabama) – Another need so grab the best in the draft late.
28. Los Angeles Chargers – Jerry Tillery (DT Notre Dame) – With a well-balanced squad you can pick for depth
29. Seattle Seahawks – N’Keal Harry (Arizona State) – This could also be a trade with say Washington who might want a QB on a 5th yr option (Daniel Jones?)
30. Green Bay Packers – Cody Ford (OT Oklahoma) – Protect your star asset
31. Los Angeles Rams – Chris Lindstrom (OT Boston College) Another area of need
32. New England Patriots – A.J. Brown (WR Ole Miss) – Give Brady a present for a change.