Its Friday night and you know what that means… you can forget eating healthy and pig out a bit. Saying that, this meal isn’t even that unhealthy. It’s got plenty of veg which will contribute to your 5 a day.
This recipe is sure to work up and appetite, so give it a read and get cooking!
It’s also great for sharing… but we won’t judge you if you don’t want to.
- 400g frozen French fries
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¼ finely chopped cucumber
- 10 pitted and halved black olives
- 6 finely chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 40g crumbled feta
- Mix the fries with the dried oregano and olive oil, then cook following the package instructions.
- While the chips are cooking, mix the cucumber with the black olives, cherry tomatoes and parsley. Mix the Greek yogurt with half of the crumbled feta in a separate bowl.
- Tip the fries into a serving dish, top with the salad and yogurt mixture, then scatter over the remaining crumbled feta. Season and serve.
Easy as that!
Recipes courtesy of BBC GoodFood.